HelpAge Global Network Member
Member of The Global Alliance- For the Rights of Older People
Prosperous and justful Nepal, where all citizens, particularly poor and excluded have information and space for meaningful participation and self-determination in all matters including political and developmental affairs affecting to their lives.
- Organizing symposia, conferences, workshops and meetings to promote and advocate principles and share experience of participatory action.
- Preparing and regularly updating a resource directory of institutions and individuals who can be available as resources for people and institutions needing assistance and support in appropriate linkages as and when possible.
- Organizing training programmes and workshops for the further development of skills and knowledge of trainers and practitioners as and when needed.
- Undertaking methodological research with the view to making advances in understanding and in practice of participatory development.
- Regularly publishing and disseminating news, views, and experiences related to participatory action and development.
- Providing a common platform for those concerned about participation of people in the process of development;
- Providing advice and necessary support in developing understanding and skills and in practicing participatory development;
- Developing linkages with similar institutions and networks in the country and internationally to effectively achieve the aims and objectives of NEPAN and
- Establishing & strengthening a specialized multi-media and document resource centre covering the whole subject of participatory development.
RECENT PARTNERING ORGANIZATIONS
ALL OUR PARTNERING ORGANIZATIONS